IF YOU ARE MAN AND READING THIS :-
Then, you know that sometimes you do and you love to do and you are inclined to do things which are not considered manly like say arranging flowers for your home, wearing pink or peach coloured shirt and preeening yourself in the mirror etc!
IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND READING THIS :-
Then, you would know in your heart that some things in you which is so unwomanly ( as a conceived notion of our society) like to love drive fast
and rash sometimes and you don't mind uttering a swear word on the road, when nobody known to you is watching or may be you love horses and cricket matches and all.
I would like to hear all those things which you like to do irrespective of the gender specific role assigned to you by your respective set of people ie. society. After having said that, these are my the manly things about me ! phew quite a lot.....
Oh yes, first, I love to tell this to my colleagues and friends "I am a man when I am working and driving!!” And they look at me in amusement, as I am very feminine and delicate in looks ( nothing like self admiration!)
So here goes my list : -
1. I love to drive really fast.
2. I don’t like chocolates
3. I never read mill and boons
4. I work like a man, without using my feminity
5. I get excited seeing new gadgets phones, ipod, psp etc ( learning to play games on play station)
6. I am always curious to understand technology
7. I hate saas bahu serials, rather watch nat geo and discovery!
8. I can’t stand girly talk, bitching and small talk
9. I am pretty rational, clear headed and have risk taking behaviour!!
10. I just haaaaaaaate gold jewellery !!
Yes, but love to watch romantic-comedy movies on HBO, love flowers and surprises, and clothes and silver ear rings and kajal and high heels and my hair!
So do write what's your story!!!!